quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

The real beginning...

I have been trying to create many blogs about many subjects... but after a few time I got tired of all of them... So I decide to write about one subject that I'll never be tired of... that subject is travelling!

First of all, I would like to sorry about my English. Is not to so easy for me write in English but I want to try because doesn't make sense write my international adventures without use a international language.
I'm sorry, one more time, for all the mistakes that I will write but I'm doing my best!! :)

This blog is for everyone who like travel, and for who want to travel but has fear to do it.
Much money is not essential but the willingness to travel is!



I hope that you enjoy to read my blog as I enjoy to write it...

2 comentários:

  1. OMG! this is just amazing, my dear Diogo. Do not apologize for your English that much. The mistakes you make fit your personality itself. :)
    Hope you keep writing! Thanks a lot. It´s a pleasure to read and remember all this time!

    Lola

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm so happy that you liked it!!! I will write very soon! I have to talk about London, Ireland and Mexico...

    ResponderEliminar

Cities I've visited